The Asian Surf Cooperative is a professional surfing organization with nearly two decades of
experience in organizing, managing and supporting surfing events around the Asian Region,
from local boardriders club competitions to World Championship Tour events including the
recent 2022 Quiksilver Pro G-Land.
From local grassroots events to World Surf League World Championship Tour events, the ASC is thereThe ASC works with the WSL and has produced World Championship Tour events including the Corona Bali Pro at Keramas
and the Quiksilver/ROXY Pro Gland, and has developed Qualifying Series events such as the
Krui Pro and the Nias Pro from a QS1000 level to a QS5000 level in just a few short years. (Put
To help create a healthier and happier planet by sharing our passion for surfing and the surfing lifestyle.
The Asian Surf Cooperative’s mission is to grow the sport of surfing in the Asian region by offering reliable and consistent resources and assistance to both small and large organizations as they work to progress the sport and their surfing athletes.
The ASC provides event consulting and management, live computer scoring, certified judges and professional staffing, event media packages, athlete management, site surveys as well as ISA surf instructor and officiating programs
From local grassroots events to Word Surf League World Championship Tour events, the ASC is there
The Asian Surf Cooperative provides a wide range of services
ISC - ASC MILESTONE
Quiksilver Surf Series - Kuta, Bali
The Indonesia Surfing Championships (ISC) was launched in Bali
First ISC pro event outside of Bali Quiksilver Open and Roxy Jam, Cimaja-West Java
Billabong Pro Junior International Series (3 events) in Bali won by Julian Wilson
- WCT returns to Bali with Rip Curl Search after 10 years absence
- Oakley Pro Junior Global Championship won by Dusty Payne
- Billabong International Pro Junior 3 Event Series
- Asian Beach Games at Kuta Beach, Indonesia wins 3 golds, 2 silver, 4 bronze in surfing
- ISC gets sponsorship and funding from Cocacola Amatil Indonesia
18 year old Putra Hermawan from Nusa Lembongan wins 2010 ISC Mens and Pro Junior Championship receives Rp 100 million!
- Asian Surfing Championship (ASC) was launched with 8 events in Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, and Indonesia
- Raditya Rondi form is first ASC Men’s Champion
WCT returns to Bali for Oakley Pro Bali at Keramas Oney Anwar gets Wild Card
- ASC and WSL begin co-sanctioning events in Indonesia, Philippines, and Taiwan
- Made “garut” Widiarta wins Asian Cup in Hainan, China
- Mentawai Pro WSL/ASC at Katiet
- Mentawai with final day webcast attracts huge audience of international viewers
- WSL creates Asian Region: ASC and WSL agree to convert all ASC events to WSL Qualifying Series events and end ASC tour - Name changes to Asian Surfing Cooperative
- Krui Pro QS1000 Men’s and Women’s inaugural event in South Sumatra
- 6 WSL Qualifying Series events and 8 non-WSL events run in 2017
- ASC sign agreement with China’s REnextop Entertainment to sanction and manage
- Corona Bali Pro sees the world’s top men adn women surfers return to Keramas in Bali for World Championship Tour
- Nias, Simeulue and West Sumbawa join Krui as WSL Qualifying events in Indonesia
- Kailani Johnson gets top ranking in WSL Asia Region Qualifying Series, sister Puanani is #2
- ASC sanctions first ever adaptive surfing event in Bali, the Bali Adaptive Pro at Canggu
- Tipi Jabrik creates specialty program for young surfers - Tipi Jabrik’s Grom Patrol
- Krui Pro and Nias Pro Upgrade to QS300 for Mens
- 2nd consecutive WCT Corona Bali Pro at Kera Mas
- Kailani Johnson becomes first Indonesia women to compete in WCT event
WSL Announces that the WCT Quiksilver G Land Pro scheduled for G-Land in East Java in June is postponed due to Covid-19
RIo Waida represented Indonesia as surfing made debut in Tokyo Olympic 2021
- East Venture has signed their commitment to support ASC in optimizing the potential of surf scene in Asia
- Working hand in hand with the World Surf League to produce the Quiksilver Pro G-Land
The ASC has worked with the WSL
To produce several World Championship Tour events in Indonesia, such as the Corona Bali Pro at Keramas and the Quiksilver/ROXY Pro Gland.
As well as has created, developed and grown Qualifying Series events such as the Krui Pro and Nias Pro from a QS1000 level up to QS5000 level in just a few short years.