LSI is a series of Surf Club series ending with a grand final where surfers from the best Surf Club compete against each other for the year-end championship. LSI is fully supported by PB PSOI as an annual event.
ASC will be managing this event, along with Surf Club to run and use LiveHeats and all its new features to manage results and rankings.
LSI is an annual championship created to support surf clubs for their members. All of this should lead to the formation of a strong Surf Club capable of hosting surf club events and training their own athletes, thus creating a sustainable pathway for the growth of the competitive sport of surfing in Indonesia.
With LiveHeats and their database program, ASC was able to develop the first LSI database in Bali, and across Indonesia in the future. To ensure the success and growth of LSI.
● Consistent cooperation from all Indonesian Surf Clubs
● Strengthen Surf Club by helping them run the club and manage its members
● Guiding and assisting the Surf Club in creating competitive surf lanes for its members
● Create and develop LSI database
● LSI to be profitable through sponsorship and other support
Surf Club Name:
7. Sanur Denpasar Boardriders
12. West Sumbawa
15. Lakey Peak
16. East Cost Corner Boardriders
17. Carita Surfing Club
18. Pangandaran Batu Mandi Surfing Club
19. Tuki Anyer Surf and Sailing
Manage Surf Club with LiveHeats
LiveHeats has added new features that support Surf Club with:
● Provide guidance on how to manage Surf Club
● Create and manage membership through the system keanggotaan
● Events with scoring system
● Surfer and Surf Club Ranking
Each Surf Club has up to 6 divisions:
● Open Men
● Open Women
● Masters above 35 years old (not allowed to take part in the Open Division)
● U16 Boys (may participate in the Open Men Division)
● U16 Girls (may join the Open women’s Division)
● Push-in division (U10) with the help of people is allowed
Final will add the division:
● Team Division: 5 surfers, must be followed by 1 Woman (Open or Junior) + 1 Junior Boy or Girl + 1 Master
● Surf Club Individual events: Each event will run an ASC heat draw format, where ASC will make a heat draw according to the number of participants in each division. Surf Club will fill and run the draw with entries and they manage the progress.
● Qualifying Event and Grand Final Challenge: TBD National Event: (Qualifying Event and Grand Final Event)
1. Bali (Tentative)
● To participate in this program, every club must participate in 3 divisions: Push in / Juniors (Boys and Girls) / Open (Men/Women).
● Each Surf Club must run 5x Member Surf Club events (they will run internal events with only their members).
● After the 5x events are completed, they can participate in the Qualifying Event and Grand Final Event (with other Surf Clubs who have completed their 5 events). Each Surf Club only brings its best 4 (TBC) surfers from each division (they must be determined by the LiveHeats ranking after their 3 events). The best Top 8 Surf Clubs from the Qualifying Event will enter the Grand Final event.
● After this Qualifying event, each Surf Club must run 2 more events, then the ranking will be updated.
● Surf Clubs that have completed the next 2 events and passed through the Qualifying event will be allowed to enter the Grand Final Event bringing their 4 best surfers from each division (based on their ranking on LiveHeats). This year’s end event will also have a team challenge division.
1, Masters 35 years and over (Born in 1986 or earlier)
2. Open (All Ages)
3. Junior 16 years and under (Born in 2005 or later)
4. Pushing 10 years and under (Born in 2011 or later)
#1 Member Club event 23 May
#2 Member Club event 27 June
#3 Member Club event 18 July
● Qualifying Event: 21-22 August
#4 Member Club event 19 September
#5 Member Club event 9 october
● National Final Event: 23-24 October
Sustainable youth and sports program → educating rural youth through sports and discipline with the annual surfing program.
strengthen Surf Clubs by giving them direction, opportunity and funding
Developing community-based programs such as: Balawista courses, learning to swim in the sea, beach cleaning, tree planting, environmental education/awareness
SURF CLUB-ASC COLLABORATION:
Surf Club member events: will be managed by the Surf Club itself, ASC will not supply judges, scoring systems or any equipment. Surf Club uses only megaphones and uses their phones/tablets for LiveHeats ratings. ASC will help prepare LiveHeats for the first competition and train someone at the club to operate LiveHeats. the Surf Club event MUST be run via LiveHeats otherwise we will not recognize it as completed.
Qualifying Event: ASC will provide judges, scoring system and operators, and media. Surf Club will provide tents / tables / chairs / power / speakers and MC (with Megaphone), plus food and drinks.
Grand Final Event: will be run in partnership with ASC and Surf Club, where each eligible Surf Club will bring their own tent, team and supporters. Each division will receive prize money except for the Push in and U16 divisions, which will receive prizes from sponsors.
LSI Events Manager
M: 0404 521 583
LSI Competition operator and LiveHeats Manager
LSI Media Manager